Logistics: 1 year (Required)
Full Job Description
Omni Powertrain is seeking a Full-Time professional and skilled individual for our Logistics / Purchasing 1 position, located in Houston, TX. This position will be an internal liaison between departments and work with the operations team to establish/maintain our internal procurement processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process Purchase Order requests.
- Review documents submitted by buyers for prospective suppliers to ensure compliance with all requirements.
- Organize information submitted by suppliers at time of Purchase Order submission or delivery of goods.
- Coordinate with vendor representatives to obtain and provide product or service information such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
- Maintain Omni Powertrain information systems with updated information provided by our suppliers regarding Purchase Orders.
- Compose “shipping folder” per inbound international shipment to our Houston location with all necessary documentation
- Maintain the Logistics dashboard up-to-date with tracking information of shipments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1– 3 years of experience in Logistics.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze and solve difficult problems, and present practical solutions.
- Proficient user of MS Office.
- Ability to efficiently read reports.
- Self-motivated and pro-active.
- Understands the shipping terminologies for domestic and international shipments.
- Familiar with required documentation of shipments.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $1.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Masks are mandatory in order to enter the building and are required during work hours. Desks and workspaces are kept 6ft apart.
- Logistics: 1 year (Required)
- Every other week
- Ops Manager
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply